Apart from the spiritual and religious importance, intake of Navadhanya powder bestows excellent health benefits according to Ayurveda. A unique blend of cereals, lentils, and oilseeds, Navadhanyam is a rich source of Vitamins, minerals, protein, fats, and carbohydrates that support healthy digestion and enhances immunity.
Navadhanya Powder i An all Age Health Expert. Navadhanya Powder The Magic of Nine.Navadhanyam signifies (Nava-Nine) (Dhanyam-Grains) Nine -9 Grains.Navadhanyam powder or podi – foods that provide essential nutrients to the human body
Navadhanyam Podi Navadhanyam is the traditional health mix of all ages.Traditional food – medicine such as Ayurveda and Siddha – medicine as food and food as medicine.The main aim is prevention of prevention of diseases rather than its cure. Navadhanyam Podi Navadhanyam play a vital role in ayurveda medicines,culinary,bakers etc…
These health nutrient components are essential for development,growth and maintenance of good health throughout life. Navadhanyam powder and Navadhanyam Podi health beneficial components have been shown to reduce the risk of major chronic diseases of humans.
Recipe Using Navadhanyam
(Navadhanyam Protein Tabbouleh Salad)
- 1 cup uncooked navadhanyam powder
- ½ cup of chopped beans
- 2 cups of water
- 2-3 cups of chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley
- ½ cup of chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon of chopped rosemary
- ¼ cup of chopped scallions
- 2-3 tomatoes, cored and chopped
- 2 Persian cucumbers, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- Soak the lentils and beans together well covered in water overnight.
- Drain and rinse well.
- Place it in a pressure cooker along with salt, and adequate water.
- Cook for 15 minutes in the pressure cooker. The lentils should be soft but not mushy. Set aside.
- While lentils are cooking, chop parsley, mint, rosemary, scallions, tomatoes, cucumbers, and avocado. Place into a bowl and in the cooked and strained lentils. Squeeze fresh lemon juice to taste, share, and enjoy.